ESoDoc 2022 Application Deadline
ESoDoc – European Social Documentary is an 8-months long training initiative for documentary film professionals who want to improve their storytelling and co-creative skills, to broaden the potential of their documentary and new media project gaining access to a larger market.
What we offer:
• 8 months of intense project-development process through 4 phases (online and residential)
• dedicated and passionate active professionals as trainers
• ongoing project development focused on the use of new diversified storytelling techniques for various formats and platforms
• hands-on workshops to increase your ability to analyse, reach and impact your target audience through the most suitable media
• a co-creative environment where you will experiment with the other participants and the experts on the development of your project
ESoDoc will help you in developing your storytelling skills to turn your topic into an original and compelling story to engage your audience and bring change to our societies.
You will strengthen your abilities to tell stories through innovative, audience-centred, collaborative and interdisciplinary techniques, becoming a creative and active part of the evolving market.