ESoDoc training sessions
ESoDoc – European Social Documentary is the training initiative for media professionals who are eager to develop their co-creative skills and the potential of their documentary and new media project.
What we offer:
- 6 months of intense project-development process
- dedicated and passionate active professionals as trainers
- 3 intense one-week residential sessions in three different locations across Europe
- Extended Online Sessions taking place in several moments of the workshop
- one-to-one tutoring and working groups by international experts
ESoDoc will help you in developing your storytelling skills to turn your topic into an original and compelling story to engage your audience and bring change to our societies.
ESoDoc 2021 is planned as follows:
- Online Kick-off: May 31-June 18, 2021 – ONLINE
- Session 1: July 11-17, 2021 – Tbilisi, Georgia
- Session 2: August 25-31, 2021 – Tromsø, Norway
- Session 3: October 18-24, 2021 – Vilnius, Lithuania
The format of the workshop can change according to the development of the COVID-19 crisis.