IFFR 2023 short and mid-length film deadline
23 augustus 2022
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Deadline for films finished before the 1st of July
Submissions to the festival are open to feature films, creative documentaries, experimental films, short and mid-length films (up to 63 minutes) and innovative visual productions for digital media.
The following eligibility criteria must be taken into account when submitting a film to the festival.
- All submissions should be completed after 1 January of the calendar year prior to the festival. For IFFR 2023, this means the film should be completed after 1 January 2022.
- Films previously submitted to IFFR and not selected, will not be reconsidered for the 2023 Festival.
- Films that have already screened in The Netherlands are excluded from submission to the festival.
- Student films, with the exception of post-graduate works, are excluded from submission to the festival.
- IFFR considers work-in-progress submissions, provided that the film can be finished in time for the festival. IFFR is not obliged to take into consideration new versions of the same submission.
Ontdek soortgelijke evenementen: