IFFR 2023 VR/Immersive works deadline
Submissions to the festival are open to feature films, creative documentaries, experimental films, short and mid-length films and innovative visual productions for digital media.
The following eligibility criteria must be taken into account when submitting a film to the festival.
- All submissions should be completed after 1 January of the calendar year prior to the festival. For IFFR 2023, this means the film should be completed after 1 January 2022.
- Films previously submitted to IFFR and not selected, will not be reconsidered for the 2023 Festival.
- Films that have already screened in The Netherlands are excluded from submission to the festival.
- Student films, with the exception of post-graduate works, are excluded from submission to the festival.
- IFFR considers work-in-progress submissions, provided that the film can be finished in time for the festival. IFFR is not obliged to take into consideration new versions of the same submission.